High Flux Cores used.
Capable of handling very high DC bias current with minimal inductance roll off.
Bobbin Through hole mount with pre-tinned leads that can be directly soldered to PCB
Normally our customer specify the specs ( size, inductance, current)
and we built to meet the specs.
Inductance range from: 10 uH to 100 uH
Current range to 1.7 Amps to 15 Amps
Also available in MPP, Sendust/KoolMu cores. See below
Custom designs available
Series High Flux Toroidal Power Inductors.
Through Hole Bobbin Mounted Construction
- Designed using
high saturation and high temperature stability "High Flux Cores"
with distributed air-gap
- Excellent electromagnetic
shielding due to toroidal design
- Designed for
commercial, industrial and military application
- Mounted on a base with pre-tinned leads for PCB through hole mounting
- Inductance values
from 10 uH to 100 uH
- Current rating
from 1.7 Amps to 50 Amps
- Temperature Rating:
-55 deg C to +125 Deg C
- Potted version
available for military application
- Custom designs
are available to meet your specific requirements
1) No tooling or set up fees required for standard parts
2) Minimum order : $25.00. FREE Samples available for large OEMs
3) Typical Delivery: 1
to 2 weeks
Drawing and Schematic
MHF127 : Hi Flux Size
100M : 10 uH
8A : 8 Amps rating
) The prices
shown below are for low volume quantity. Please call 800-377-3244
email email@example.com for larger
volume OEM pricing.
2 ) Our large
OEM pricing is extremely competitive. We will meet or beat any competitors
prices with better deliveries
) Custom designs
are available to meet any of your requirements. Please contact us
) The data shown below can be sorted by clicking each column header.Click once again to sort in reverse order.
6) "Inductance at 1 Khz" ( 2nd column from left in table below ) is the inductance measured at zero or very low DC bias current.
7) "Current Rating" ( 3rd column from left in table below ) is based on a 40 deg C temperature rise at an ambient
temperature of 90 deg C. This is the DC bias current through the inductor that will cause the inductor will reach a max. temp. rise of 40 deg C. above ambient with NO AIR FLOW.
8) "Incremental Current for 20% inductance drop" ( 4th column from left in table below ) is the DC bias current
that will cause the inductance to drop by 20% from the value shown in Inductance at 1 Khz. At this current, the temperature rise may be above the 40 deg C stated above, so forced air flow may be required.
9) The saturation current is at least 5 times the max current listed in 5) or 6) above, so instantaneous high current spikes can be tolerated by these inductors.