J-56 Series - Radial High Current RF Power Chokes
Radial Power Chokes and Inductors these are very low cost series
Inductance range from: 5 uH to 10,000 uH
Current range to 25 Amps
Series of High Current RF Chokes.
Low Cost RF power chokes design for highest saturation current.
Exact cross to JW Miller 5600 Series
- Very high current capacity
- Ferrite bobbin core design for high saturation current
- VW-1 rated shrink tubing to cover winding
- Temperature range of - 55 deg C to 105 deg C
- Current Rating of 0.9 Amp to 20 Amps
- DCR of 0.006 ohm to 2.0 ohms
- Inductance of 5 uH to 10,000 uH
- Custom designs, custom inductance and customer specified current rating available
1) No tooling or set up fees required for standard parts
2) Minimum order : for non-stock items. Samples available
for large OEMs
3) Typical Delivery: stock to
J : J Series
5601 : Specifcation code
) The prices
shown below are for low volume quantity. Please call 800-377-3244
email email@example.com for larger
volume OEM pricing.
2 ) Our large
OEM pricing is extremely competitive. We will meet or beat any competitors
prices with better deliveries
) Custom designs
are available to meet any of your requirements. Please contact us
) The data shown below can be sorted by clicking each column header.Click once again to sort in reverse order.
5) Please note that CWS is not affiliated with JW Miller in any manner. The CWS cross to JW Miller part number is based on their published data. Go to cross ref for complete list.
6) Please kindly note that this series will be to discontinued after stock inventory sellout***.
Coil Winding Specialist, Inc., its affiliates, agents, and employees acting on behalf of Coil Winding Specialist, Inc. (collectively, “CWS”) disclaim any and all liability for any errors, inaccuracies or incompleteness contained herein or in any other disclosure relating to any product.
CWS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to make changes to design, technical specification, or construction of any product listed on this website without notice. CWS also reserves the right to discontinue or limit sale of any product or service available throughout this website on temporary or permanently basis without notice.
CWS highly recommends customers not to use its products offered on this website for inappropriate use and applications. Products should be tested for its suitability by prospective customers in all possible applications and conditions. Customers using or selling CWS products for use in other than recommended applications do so entirely at their own risk and agree to fully indemnify CWS from any damages arising or resulting from such use or sale.
Any Comments, Suggestions or Questions? Contact us! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
353 West Grove Ave. Orange, California 92865
Call us Toll Free: 1-800-679-3184 or 1 (800) 377-3244
Tel: (714) 279-9010,
Fax: (714) 279-9482
Copyright © 2008, Coil Winding Specialist, Inc
Updated July, 2013
CAGE Code: 5DME2(Registered with www.ccr.gov)