High Flux Cores used.
Capable of handling high DC bias current with minimal inductance roll off.
Surface mount can directly be re-flowed onto PCB
Normally our customer specify the specs ( size, inductance, current)
and we built to meet the specs.
Inductance range from: 10 uH to 100 uH
Current range to 1.7 Amps to 15 Amps
Also available in MPP, Sendust/KoolMu cores. See below
Custom designs available
Series High Flux Power Inductors.
Surface Mounting Construction
- Designed using high saturation and high temperature stability "High
Flux Cores" with distributed air-gap
- Excellent electromagnetic shielding due to toroidal design
- Designed for commercial and industrial application
- Low cost Surface Mount design
- Inductance values from 10 uH to 100 uH
- Current rating from 1.7 Amps to 15 Amps
- Custom designs are available to meet your specific requirements
1) No tooling or set up fees required for standard parts
2) Minimum order : $25.00. Samples available
for large OEMs
3) Typical Delivery: 1 to 2 weeks
SHF127 : SM HiFlux Size
100M : 10 uH
8A : 8 Amps rating
) The prices
shown below are for low volume quantity. Please call 800-377-3244
email firstname.lastname@example.org for larger
volume OEM pricing.
2 ) Our large
OEM pricing is extremely competitive. We will meet or beat any competitors
prices with better deliveries
) Custom designs
are available to meet any of your requirements. Please contact us
) The data shown below can be sorted by Part Number, Inductance, Rated Current, DRC, or any of the columns. To sort, please click on the column headings ( first row ). To sort "Part Number" in ascending order, click "Part Number" once. Click "Part Number" once again to sort it in descending order. Click on "Inductance" to sort Inductance column in ascending or descending order, etc..
High volume pricing in $2 to $3 each range
6) Operational Temperature Range: -55 deg C to +125 deg C
7) Rated Current is based on a 40 deg C temperature rise at an ambient
temperature of 90 deg C.
8) Incremental Current for 20% inductance drop is the DC current that
will cause the inductance to drop by 20%.