Core used are MPP, High Flux, Sendust/KoolMu and Iron Powder
Leads directly mount to PCB, so min. wire used is AWG #22.
Normally our customer specify the specs (size, inductance, current)
and we built to meet the specs.
Inductance range from: 1uH to 1000 mH
Current range to 100 Amps for custom built
Cost Iron Powder Toroid Power Inductors - TC Series
(Toroidal Without Header)
- Designed for high current, low voltage applications
- Ideal for latest generation of low voltage microprocessors
- Toroid core offers compact size, minimum EMI
- The parts listed below are using Iron Powder cores.
- Lower loss MPP, High Flux, Sendust/KoolMu cores are also available
- Available in either horizontal or vertical mount
- Custom versions available
- Evaluation samples of all values are available
- Tested at 100kHz, 0.1Vrms With DC Bias Applied To The Rated Current
- Inductance Drop = 10% typical, at saturation current 40ºC rise typical, at the rated current
- Operating temperature range is -40ºC to +85 ºC for iron powder cores operating temperature range is - 40 ºC TO +125 ºC for MPP, Sendust, Hi-Flux Cores
- Electrical Specifications at 25º
Ordering Information ( Customers' specifications are welcomed )
Please see pdf files for details.
See link below for some sample PDF files
TC - Toroidal Coils
101 : Inductance uH
M : Tolerance
2A - Current Amps
50V - Material size
1) The prices shown
below are for low volume quantity. Please call 800-377-3244
email email@example.com for larger
volume OEM pricing.
shown below are Outside Diameters (with windings on) x Widths ( or heights
for horizontal mount type).
For example, 17x11mm has an outside diameter of 17mm and a width of
3) For horizontal
mount, add a suffice of "H" at the end of the part number.
For Vertical Mount, add a "V"